The Air Show is coming Labor Day weekend. Those attending the airshow are encouraged to use the entrance on the WEST side of Willow Run airport for parking at the event. There will be limited access on the EAST side of the airport off of Beck Rd.
• Ecorse Rd. (eastbound) from the Michigan Bypass to Beck Rd. Closed 3-5 p.m.
• Ecorse Rd. (westbound from Belleville Rd.) closed at turnaround from 3-5 p.m.
• Denton Rd. (between Ecorse and railroad tracks) closed from 3-5 p.m.
• Beck Rd. (between Ecorse and railroad tracks) closed beginning on Friday at 3 p.m. for the duration of the holiday weekend.
• Tyler Rd. & Beck (northbound ONLY) 3-5 p.m.
• “A” and “D” streets at Beck Rd. – outbound traffic (northbound ONLY) 3-5 p.m.
• Eastbound Ecorse Rd. from Michigan Bypass to Belleville Rd.
• Westbound Ecorse Rd. from Belleville to GM Warehouse (west of Denton)
• Beck Rd (between N. Service and Van Born)
• Tyler Rd. (between Beck and Belleville Rd.)
OUTBOUND TRAFFIC PATTERN:
• Outbound traffic from the EAST side of the airport will be directed NORTH on Beck Rd. to Ecorse Rd., and then west to the Michigan Bypass System. Motorists will be able to access the freeway from this point.
• Airport – event parking
• Westbound N. Ecorse Service Dr. from the GM Warehouse west
Note: Event times are approximate, subject to change pending weather / military scheduling.
Van Buren Township Police Dept.